Monday, October 23, 2023

My problem with a scented candle

I love scented candles

They smell so delightful

They are aesthetic and

Reminds me of fall


My problem with my scented candles are 

That I almost never light them up

I never want them to get burned or vanish

I want them to stay as they are


While they are not supposed to just stay

And wait there on a corner and gather dust

I only watch the candle and dream 

How it would be to light it up


Dreaming instead of experiencing the light

Waiting and looking at the candle just

because I am afraid to lose the scent

Isn't this what life without purpose is?


Some of our lives are a scented candle

We are AFRAID to light it up

We are waiting for NOTHING

We think we care about the candle

But the only thing we do is to be selfish


The candle's purpose is to light up

To give some sweet scent to the whole room

To provide some joy and show shadows

And at last, quit to light up...


So let it light up the room!

Let it show you the shadows!

Live your life to the fullest!

So that it can quit lighting

with a clear conscience!

So that you can rest in peace...



2 comments:

Sometimes I want a house that Has the best location And that has a wonderful view Because I would love to see The same amazing view Every da...