Tuesday, March 21, 2023

An empty room..

Why do i feel so down when i am flying in this crowd?

Sometimes I have feelings that doesn't have any explanation. 

i just feel it, but never have I described what it was like to feel it.

Maybe...

maybe I should try to...

right now, in this reality.

I can compare my feelings with other things, so that you can understand

Maybe, I can understand...

right now I feel empty, like a room.

silent inside, but things are happening outside of the room.

my head is a room, an empty room

....

After a while

I feel too nervous 

I wanna run

I wanna cry

I wanna laugh

all at the same time...

REALLY, I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME!!!


Maybe its love,

again, i feel love

but I'm afraid it can turn on to a broken heart...

there is a big chance for a broken heart 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...