Sunday, April 2, 2023

Again, some wise quotes..

Little miss hopeless romantic

Little miss people pleaser.

Little miss answers your texts right away,

and hands out trust without a second glance.

Little miss falling in love with the type of people,

who need healing more than romance.

Little miss always sees the good.

Little miss making excuses for your unkindness.

Little miss loved you too much.

Little miss couldn't walk away when I knew I should.

Little miss second and third chance,

And fourth and fifth and sixth.

Little miss had ENOUGH.

Little miss began to unravel the lies you told me.

Little miss realizing empty hearts deserve empty hands.

Little miss taking back who I was before all of this.

Little miss realizing that I am worth MORE.

Little miss, i am my little miss before i was ever yours.





What is the bravest thing you ever said?
...
Help.
Asking for help isn't giving up.
It's fighting.





If there is any kind of magic in this world,

 it must be attempt of understanding, sharing something.

I know.

It's almost impossible to succeed,

but,

Who cares, really?

The answer must be the attempt.





Him: I might kiss you.
Her: I might be bad at it...
Him: That's not possible...





My advice to you is please don't ever,
Sit in your room,
And lock yourself away.
Because you don't think you're good enough...





You know, sometimes...
Your mind plays tricks on you.
It can tell you you're no good,
That it's all hopeless.
But I have discovered this,
You are loved,
And important,
And you bring to this world,
things that no one else can.
...
So, hold on.
*hugs*

- The fox (from the boy, the mole, the fox and the horse)





Sometimes, when I'm sad,
I like to watch humans
Being human -

Strangers giggling as they
Step side to side when
Bumping into each other
On the street

Small jumps over puddles

Giving each passing dog a
Little smile and hello

Hugging coffee cup a
Little closer when the
Breeze becomes sharp

Embraces outside cafes

Pausing to smell flowers
And capture sunsets

The human experience 
Delicate and beautiful





I'm scared of getting older, baby

Don't wanna face the world ahead of me

I'm dealing with enough already

I hate

How fast

The time

changes...



Listen, all I'm saying is
It's not my fault you thought I was normal
You had plenty of time
And more than enough clues to figure that shit out
on your own




To the person who will love me,
In the anxiety that I have.

I hope you understand that,
I overthink a lot.

I worry a lot.

I get scared a lot.

I think of the worst.

I expect the bad outcome.

And it's not because I don't care,
Or that I don't trust you.

It's because I care too much,
And I don't trust my Thoughts.




I haven't heard your voice in years
Buts my heart still has conversations with you,
Everyday...

Grief hurts.

And nothing or no one,
Can replace a loved one who's gone.




I have a question for you.

I you could go back in time,
to one day in your life, and 
re-live one single moment.

What would it be?

...it would be a single moment I had with my childhood friend...




And then hold in your heart this prayer...

This day in my life will NEVER come again.
I will never see the people I am looking at again.
I will never see the sunrise again, 
and never see THAT sunset...

I will never see the person having breakfast with me again..
Just THIS way.

No, nothing in my life like THIS,
Will ever come AGAIN.

That alone,
That choice alone,
Should take out of your heart,

...every bitter taste there is.

That it should shape the life around you,
with such grace & such beauty,
and make you ONLY want to see;

THE PRESENT.

With great gratitude,
and love.




2 comments:

  1. Where do you find these quotes?? They are too good haha
    Also i love the pictures ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe its my love for quotes that makes me write them..

    ReplyDelete

Ai Ai Captain LeMerica

There's a guy out there He lightens up the room When he is in there He has a very loud laugh But his laugh makes  everyone else laugh to...