Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Time to make a new playlist!

You know what

I just realized


I keep all my old playlists

Even if I don't listen to the songs


Isn't it so dumb

How I'm so numb


I don't even feel anything

I don't wanna feel the songs

Anymore


Listening to a song for ten seconds 

Then adding it to my playlist

I never finish listening

I just add the song to that playlist


I felt like I didn't have time

That's why


I felt like I could find more interesting music

Than listening to the song I had found and enjoy it


But I realized that I'm not even grateful for

the song I'm listening to RIGHT NOW


What is the meaning of having it on a playlist

If I don't even give it the time to enjoy it


I should have playlists where I have songs

That I really like to listen to

And don't lie to myself 

Saying that I like that song and I will listen to it

Because I will not

I didn't even listen for more than ten seconds

I just found it interesting but I don't know how it ends


First, I have to get to know this new song

patiently

Because love craves patience

Then if I love the song

I can add it to my playlist

Because it doesn't deserve a place in my playlist

If I will always skip it

Just to listen to other songs...


I guess it was so similar to my social life...

I kept too many of my old friends in my mind

That I couldn't enjoy or be grateful for what I had

BACK THEN


Hopefully, that girl died a long time ago...

I guess she died a year ago

Weird that it has been so long


I don't think about her anymore

My Ex-best friend

Or, now I am thinking about her

We were best friends 

But I had to leave her


All my life I left

No one left me


It was always like this

I'm used to it now

I'm used to many things

Now I know


I can feel it when it's time for me to go

This is my lifestyle now

I don't think I can stay in a place for long


Every bird can fly

They are free

But they are also lonely

Loneliness is the price you have to pay

For liberty...








2 comments:

  1. "loneliness is the price you pay, for liberty" damn, i like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...