Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Love license

I like to find kind sweetness in little things
Like when I jump on to the school bus
And the driver waits for passengers to sit
He won't drive untill everyone is settled
There is some kind of love in this behavior

I am a student and I met infinite amount of 
Busdrivers and taxi drivers
There are some that won't even say "hi"
There are some that won't smile at you
There are some that won't wait for you to sit down
There are some that looks angry
Finally there are some that loves their job

I understand why drivers can be grumpy
It is not an easy job after all
I don't judge them if they do their job
Just to make some money 
It is their right to have this job

But life would be a better place if
They could be what they ACTUALLY wanted to be
Because they would smile, say "hi" and wait untill I sit down
If they liked their job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...