Monday, March 11, 2024

Heart like a trash can

I have so much love in my heart

and I give it to so many wrong people

That my heart looks like a trash can 

No one likes it anymore


Everyone gossips about it

How my heart loved this boy and then this girl

I am not a person who falls in love very quickly actually

I just get attracted by people's beauty 

and wanna be friends with them actually


I am trying to understand myself

Every time I said that I was in love

I don't really think I really was

I just wanted so bad to be in love


That is, starting from today, is ending

I am putting an end to more heartbreaks

I am putting an end to being misjudged

And lastly, I will do everything to be actually happy 

this time, I won't just give my heart for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...