Friday, April 12, 2024

Life is and accident on purpose

Accidents help us learn about life

'cause life itself is kind of an accident

A big bang and flashing photons

You and I, we are some atoms


Maybe our atoms met before

Entangled, smashed, particles

Our quarks held by strong nuclear power

That must be why you looked so familiar


I felt some power filling the

Holes that I didn't know exist

You fulfilled me and left me

Now I don't know how to exist


Everything is stable now though

The earth is rotating around the sun

The moon is rotating around the earth

There's life and death and love and birth


Milkway's gonna be a black hole

In a million billion years or so

I will still feel the holes through

Even if it's a quadrillion year past through


You and I, we were accidents

We learned life together

Our photons are entangled

And our wavelength is the same

We have the same frequency

And this happens once in a billion years


Is this an accident,

Or is it just life now?

Is there really someone

out there waiting or looking

who can refill my holes?


It's like asking if there is a creator

You can believe in it, but can you really prove it?

No, you can't, scientifically impossible they say

Yes, you can, in your own way.

And just so you know, you don't have to explain it to others

They usually don't understand 

neither religion nor love.

But both exist

By accident.


2 comments:

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...