Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Have had Enough

I have these dreams

where I don't die 

but get close to.

So-called nightmares.


There are times I drown

I explode from an atomic bomb

I try to save my loved ones from guns

I try to survive


Then I wake up

My heart racing like a bird

I don't even know what to do

But I try to go back to sleep 


Do you know what the worst part is?

I usually dream continuous dreams

Where it all happens again 

If I saw an atomic bomb

I wake up and then

I sleep again, and yes.

I see an atomic bomb 

I try to escape it and try to save people


Then I wake up 

My heart racing like a childs

I don't even know what to do

But I won't sleep again

Because no matter what I do

I get crushed, jumped over, drowned, bombed.

I have had enough



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had Enough

I have these dreams where I don't die  but get close to. So-called nightmares. There are times I drown I explode from an atomic bomb I t...