Friday, March 3, 2023

Love

February 24th, 2023

Love is unpredictable. It is like a drug. You feel amazing while you are experiencing it, but it can make you feel guilty or feel bad somehow after that.

If there is anything i have learned in my whole life; if there is love then there is also tears. it can be either tears of joy or madness or sadness. Because love is capable of every emotion you can ever feel.

It made me do the craziest ideas i have ever had. Things i said that i would never do, or try. And love still does make me feel all mad.

Sometimes i feel like im romenticizing the thought of “being in love”. Because in real life, there are lots of things that i hate about love.

i hate that Love gives me drunk vibes.

i hate that Love makes me sober.

i hate that Love makes me do bad things sometimes.

i hate that Love makes me do good things.

i hate that Love hurts.

i hate that love heals.

And, i hate that Love is a beautiful thing while I am afraid to experience it again. Just like drugs.



 

1 comment:

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...