Friday, March 3, 2023

I am thinking, growing, and moving on

Sometimes life overwhelms me, I jump on the bus. The day begins again. Everyone looks around with sleepy eyes. I have unhappiness, maybe a longing for my home country.

But then, I look at the driver driving the bus. She does her job with joy today. Again, when I see the driver passing by another bus with another driver, and they wave at each other; I forget everything, and I don't have anything to do but smile.

I have made my dream world such a sad environment that I am now afraid to dream. Even real life may not be that bad.

I have mixed feelings. I am both happy and unhappy at the same time. I guess I'm just getting used to growing up.

In this fake world, while the people who speak the truth always get crushed, the fakest people can get applause.

Sometimes I can't stand how fake this world is. From the smallest to the largest, from atoms crashing into each other constantly, to planets whose size is difficult for the human eye to perceive, everything feels like a simulation.

Sometimes I feel like I'm forcing myself to cry. As if only in this way would I be able to get rid of that grief and sadness inside me...



I hear the sound of the ambulance. I pray every time it passes. Can requesting God for saving a life with prayer be equal to wishing to save all humanity?

Even if it is about a bad person?

A bad person or a good person. Both are human. I think it would be a much more logical move to discuss with a good person how that bad person can be healed, instead of cursing the bad one.

It should not be forgotten that; The concepts of bad and good are relative, just as time is relative. What is good for us may be bad for someone else, and what is good for someone else may be bad for us.

Maybe the bad person has become so blind because of his arrogance and ego that he starts to see the behaviors that the society around him sees as bad now as good. He doesn't understand why others look at him badly. Because he cannot see, he is blind. Blind in his eyes.

Sometimes a person can be blind from love. You know, there are blind lovers, whose eyes see no one but the person they love, or whose minds can't think of anyone but them. In fact, people see only the good sides of the person they love and ignore the bad sides. So is love bad? Maybe we shouldn't love at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...