Friday, March 3, 2023

Slow or fast, everything passes and ends, so enjoy life!

I feel very tired, fed up with life... However, I may have to keep living for a while. If i do not die. Since I am still very young, this probability is low. But time actually goes by fast. I will die sooner or later. So I need to stop feeling sad and enjoy life.

Why can't I enjoy life? I have thousands of questions that start with 'why'! A few of them are 'why am I always stressed and unhappy?', 'why can't I do something without being relaxed?', 'why am I eating myself up?', 'why am I making this world hell for myself?'. Why and why. Even the word loses its meaning when you read it too many times...

I'm probably unhappy because I overthink. Who was the happiest and stressless person in the SpongeBob series? Patrick. Because he didn't think much about what he was doing, he just took action. Sometimes when things went wrong, he would get help from characters like sandy or Squidward. Because they were characters who thought too much and could deal with problems (in very different ways).


If a person chronically experiences certain emotions that are coded in the brain in order to cope with the problems, the feeling of unhappiness may be dominant. The reason is that those people constantly focus on problems and try to find solutions. This gets tiring after a while. I swear it is. 

Yet every day is a new day, a new beginning. Don't you think it's a little silly to start every new day with sadness or grieving? i hope you agree with me.

Easy to say can be very difficult to implement. You may have lost someone close, you may have changed a country, or a country you live in may exclude or despise a community you belong to. That's when my darling, you have a very good right to be sad. Certainly. But do you always have to go on like that?

"Even if you die after two seconds in this life, everything is fine, don't let anything stop you from smiling". This was said by a boy I liked in middle school who was very nice to me. At that time, I immediately memorized it, and every time I felt sad or tired from living, I always remembered this saying. I'm sure even he doesn't remember it, but that saying took my life in a completely different direction.


Even if people ignore you, even leave you alone, or even turn things around behind your back, DO NOT STOP BEING YOU! When life goes against you, go against it, and smile as much as you can. Only then can bad people realize that they have made a mistake. Even if they don't realize it, the problem is not with you, it is with them. Don't think about it; time always passes...

In fact, time passes quickly, especially when we don't want it to pass fast. Sometimes you want time to pass, but it never passes. It is already against you!

When you look back; somehow time passed by...

We are mortals in this world. Slow or fast, everything passes and ends.

The most painful emotions, longing, unhappiness, and many other negative emotions that seem to never pass, actually pass quickly. Just because we experience them intensely, time seems to slow down.

I wish watching the snow falling outside while drinking hot chocolate, smelling the smell of earth when it rains, smiling at the smell of the cookies just baked, and smiling with the smile of your loved ones last forever. If time could just slow down, in those beautiful moments.

This is what makes life so unfair, but also worth living. Slow or fast, everything passes and ends, so enjoy life!




2 comments:

  1. I really loved your reflections, just remember that its okay to feel sad too. Its a normal human emotion :) but as you said, you cant let being sad control you and keep you away from enjoying the good parts about life! Either if you're crying or smiling, life is awful and beautiful at the same time, and there is nothing better to do than enjoy it <3

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...