Sunday, March 5, 2023

Blizzard

I'm making plans again. I always make plans, and I have a schedule. The plan was to go to the big city. I would read a book while driving, then go to Starbucks, sit there, and write for my blog while drinking a mocca.

As John Lennon says in the beautiful boy "life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Nothing went as I planned. It's both funny and irritating.

I was actually able to read a book in the car, but when we got to the city, namely Trondheim, there were many other things to do. My brother, who was going to be the referee, needed a pair of sneakers and socks. He had not come himself, of course, he had stayed at home. I couldn't go to Starbucks and get some rest. I've been dreaming of this for a year. I was going to have a romantic date alone.


It was raining blizzard, and the wind was hitting my face very hard, but since I had to reach the store outside, I was running against the blizzard even though I was wet. After going around a few stores, I finally found it. Both socks and shoes. But time had worked against me again. It passed very quickly. It was time for my father to pick me up.

I was very angry. I talked to myself on the way to the car. There was no blizzard, and there was no wind. It was as if the clouds had realized that my stress and hurry was over. It was snowing calmly. Now I was starting to get angry at the clouds. I started saying "It was roaring and blowing when I was in a hurry! Why did it stop when i just calmed down?!"

I was walking, looking at the ground. The snow. It was pure white, just perfect for making a snowman. I suddenly remembered my childhood. When I was a kid, I used to jump around with joy everywhere and start playing in the snow. There would be excitement. What has changed now? Why didn't I feel that excitement and joy? I kept walking thoughtfully.

Finally my father came. I sat down and started writing the blog that I couldn't write in Starbucks. I am currently writing. It's 9:30 p.m., and I'm going to work tomorrow. I guess I'll wake up pretty early. It would make sense to add that today is Saturday.

Now the song 'mystery of love' has started playing. A sadness inside of me. When I look out the window of the car, the snowy pine trees make me feel far from summer.



Now that I'm thinking about it, if this hadn't happened and my plans had gone exactly the way I wanted, what would have happened? The thing that adds excitement to life is when something unexpected suddenly intervenes while we are making plans. Suddenly I got a small smile on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...