Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Some random but wise sayings from my instagram feed

One of the most important quotes I have ever heard

and I'll stick with me intill the day I die

is

"If it makes you happy, it doesn't have to make sense to anybody else..."



















There are 3 simple rules in life

- if you do not go after what you want, you will never have it

- if you don't ask, the answer is always no

- if you do not step forward, then you will always be in the same place



I know these all be stories some day
And our pictures will become old photographs...
but right now
these moments are not stories
this is happening
You are alive!













The world is too noisy.

Don't listen,

Don't look,

Don't mind,

Just move forward...










I would rather be remember as the person who cared too much,

Than someone who didn't care at all...

I would rather be remembered as the person who showed too much love,

Than not enough...











Sensitivity leads also to more creativity.

So very often, the most creative people,

also have the most pain.

Which is why so many creative people escape from their pain

through all kinds of disfunctions

like addictions, so on...

So there is a real link between creativity and sensitivity and suffering

at the same time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...