Sunday, April 30, 2023

A very meaningful one..

If you really like someone

being friends with them

is better than dating them

- from a poerty book "Learning to love myself"



'





He is half of my soul, as the poets say

- Madeline Miller "The Song of Achilles"








I had nothing to offer anybody,

Except my own confusion

- Jack Kerouac "On the Road"









The meaning of being alive

is just being alive

That's what we're all here for









Of course, I'll hurt you

Of course, you'll hurt me

Of course, we will hurt each other

But this is the very condition of 

existence

To become spring means

accepting the risk of winter

To become presence means

accepting the risk of absence

- the Little Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...