Saturday, April 8, 2023

Alonely


Why feel so lonely

When you know you're not the only one

Surrounded by people 

Who always know better


Why feel so lonely

You can feel the company

Surrounded by an energy

You can't exactly explain


Why do you feel alone

Everyone share their home

But you don't feel at home

You are rather far away from 


Would you ever feel not alone

Considering you've blown away

Left me with memories, I can't get away

Though I never felt home


Would I even feel accompanied

When I'm not capable of

True, and naive love

When I'm not able to

Feel not lonely


- Meia (original)


2 comments:

  1. You are one of the few people that make me feel not so lonely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you <3 i am glad to hear, really!!

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...