Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Back to some quotes, cuz it's raining and i'm chilling

Note: I'm an idiot 'cause I've got a subject discussion tomorrow and I've got a practical physics exam on Friday. Guess what I'm doing. YESS IM WRITING TO MY BLOG. Enjoy then HAHAHAHAHA!!!

...

I'd like to think that in the end, it's us
But I can't help myself from wondering 
if you're another lesson
Another person to teach me something
Someone I don't get to keep
It's not doubt
I'm not second-guessing what we have
I'm just scared to lose it
So much loss in this life
Enough for the next one to come
So I look at the moon
And I make my wish
That it's you and me
In this life
And the next























Don't start regretting
Being a caring person
Whoever got a chance
To experience you
They just needed your light
At that time
And committed to your love
Don't you ever doubt
Your worth or your beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...