Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Do i wanna know?

What do you feel right now?

What are you experiencing?

I wish I knew

How I could help

Other than just standing still

And watching you smile at me


That song is in my head right now

"All my emotions, 
feel like explosions 
when you are around!"

This is how I am feeling 

Every time I see you

My heart starts to race

I get relaxed in a weird way

As if I've known you since forever


But I am afraid 

Afraid that maybe

you don't feel this way

Not yet

Or you don't feel ready

You need time

And I'm rushing it


I don't even know if 

it is logical to write 

these things here

I know that if you read

You will know my thoughts

But I still won't know yours



No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...