Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Maybe my eyes were blinding you

Literally have no idea what to do

I don't know what people expect

I can't predict how they want me to act

Feeling like...

I am doing mistakes all the time


I feel like some people

Get angry or think bad about me

Because I am so open about things


I talk all the time

This is not a good sign

I let it out all the time

Maybe I should wait

Or maybe I should act

But wait

I don't know how to act


UGGGHHHH/&¤#"#&/)=#"#¤%/%%&/


Do I scare people?

I am very energetic 

when I am happy or nervous

experienced them both 

at the same time

Maybe I went crazy 

I didn't see my face 

Maybe my eyes were shining too much

It makes you wanna look away for awhile


That's normal I guess

Just know that I love you

And if I am away from you

It is because I respect you

I accept and respect you

But you are in control now

So even if i miss you

I won't do anything


I will wait my darling

Until forever

Just feel free

Because you are

Just feel your emotions

Because you're their reflections


Have a clear conscience

Listen to yourself in silence

Take a deep breath

I think this might help

Look at the darkness

Get hold of sadness


I don't know what you want

But I know what I want


I want your happiness

Those little smiles


I want your peace

Those relaxed glances


I want your craziness

Those dance moves


But mostly

I want your sadness

Those eyes...



2 comments:

  1. OMGGG Literally my favourite post yet!!!! <33 I love the way you write.. and the end, ahhh those eyes...

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...