Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Oh, i love the wise quotes

I said it before and, I'll say it again

Life moves pretty fast

If you don't stop and look around once in a while

you could miss it...




Um-
Life is good though,
I want you all to see;
that life is great...
Your life is great too.
Have a good time,
Have some fun..




On the path of love

We are neither masters

Nor the owners of our lives.

We are only a brush in the hand of the 

Master Painter...




My personality confuses people.
I enjoy being alone a lot,
But I'm also outgoing and social.
Sometimes I'm quiet,
sometimes I'm loud.
Sometimes I have nothing to say,
And sometimes I'm spoken.
I read the energy,
and adjust.




I just love those friends 
where you can just meet
for like 30 minutes 
and you just
suddenly
get happy the rest of the day
just because you spent time with them




And I was like, I don't care if I lose everything
I don't care what happens
Nothing really is ours anyway in life
We only borrow it.

Until we die

Then it all goes..

Only thing we truly own in this life is
Moments in time...

This is a moment for me that will
never be erased.
And no matter what happens
This is always gonna be my time
This will be my moment in time
Because I lived here and I was a part of this

Everything else

This bag,
This watch,
These clothes,
They'll all go...

What does it really matter?

Even my body will go.
This is a shell.
But what's inside...
I hope to god that lives forever.




There is a wonderful writer called
Alexander Hayman
Who said;
Home is where people notice when you're not there.




It's OK to feel DOWN
It's OK to CRY
It's OK to SCREAM your loungs out
but,
at the end of all that
remember to STAND once again.
face forward
and Move Again...




You know what my number one fantasy used to be?

I used to think about one day
just not telling anyone
and going off to some random place
and i'd just...
disappear.

And they'd never see me again.




Love your fucking life
Take pictures of everything
tell people you love them
talk to strangers
do that thing you're scared to do
learn to say FUCK IT 
cause nobody remembers a thing we did anyways
so just take your life and
make the best story ever <3




There are only two people in this world,
That you need to make proud.

It's not your mom.

It's not your dad.

Not your husband.

Not your wife.

Not your kids.

It's the 8 years old version of you.
And the 80 years old version of you.




To whoever needs to hear this

It's not selfish to love yourself

To take care of yourself

or to make your happiness your priority

It's necessary.




Where will you go?

Anywhere

Everywhere

Life is Short
World is Wide

I wanna make some memories...




When you stop and think about it

Soulmates come in the form of friends too

It's not just about romance 




A girl who's been alone for a while
Enjoys time by herself 
And enjoys being alone 
Doesn't mind eating alone
Having fun by herself

That's a DANGEROUS GIRL

She's comfortable being by herself 
And realizes her own self worth
Before seeking it somewhere else

She knows her POWER and POTENTIAL
Before giving any part of herself to anybody else

A girl like that, If you find her;
Never let her go...




The type of man I want...

Well, that's easier said than had.
And it's been taking a while,
But don't worry, I'm not mad.
Not in a rush
Because I guess he's patient like me
And some higher power knows something that 
I can't see

Smart and very funny
gentle and so kind
absolutely handsome
and can sometimes read my mind
He makes me feel wanted
voicemails sent to my phone
and we can be at home anywhere
just the two of us
there alone
Turns the music higher
loves to tell me how he fell
Doesn't whisper "I love you"
because he says it with a full yell 
No room for second-guessing
He says exactly what he means
and because we're good partners
I cook and he cleans, 
He cooks and i clean.

Loves to surprise me,
Love to surprise him.
Like how i never saw him coming,
Like how he never saw me coming.

And even if it takes a really long time 
I know he'll love the woman I'm becoming...



3 comments:

  1. These quotes are literally amazing!! I loved every one of them <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There are only two people in this world,
    That you need to make proud.
    It's not your mom.
    It's not your dad.
    Not your husband.
    Not your wife.
    Not your kids.
    It's the 8 years old version of you.
    And the 80 years old version of you."
    &
    "To whoever needs to hear this
    It's not selfish to love yourself
    To take care of yourself
    or to make your happiness your priority
    It's necessary."

    wow <3 so wise!

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...