Monday, May 8, 2023

Pick her up from her cave

I want time to stop

It makes me sad


Every time I look at the clock

The time went so fast again


I am wasting my time

On things I both want to 

and don't want to do

But they feel like a waste of time anyways


Every day is a waste

It feels like

I don't know why

It shouldn't be like this

I am just living 

right?


This is what life is?

I am waiting for death

Not slowly either, 

Time flows faster than ever

I hate it

I wanna cry it out


Looking at the sky

Breathing in 

Breathing out

This is what I need right now

Some peace

Destress 

Find where the tiny little girl 

Who once was me

Where is she hiding again?

Pick her up from her cave

And go on a picnic with her


It's the first thing I wanna do...



2 comments:

  1. daaaaamn, i feel you.... i will write a commentary to this on my new blog "life is a sandwhich" i think i will call it, you will see what i mean xD

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...