Sunday, May 7, 2023

My apologies Welhaven, Long live Wergeland!


My apologies Welhaven,

Long live Wergeland!


How dare you decide 

What is good poetry and bad poetry 

Just because its structure is spontaneous

As if you were born by choice


Life itself is spontaneous

Poetry is nothing you can put into boxes

Its nothing you can cut from here and there

Every precious word you put in is welcome


Of course, there should be rhymes

Of course, it is good to learn how to write poetry

But don't you dare judge me about how I convey my message

Because all poets have their own language for speaking


And life would be quite boring if everyone spoke the same language

That's why;

My apologies Welhaven,

Long live Wergeland!

2 comments:

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...