Sunday, June 11, 2023

YOLO

I feel it from my head to my feet
Sitting down doesn't even help anymore
I'm so, so tired that I wanna sleep
Even if I am not a fan of sleeping
I am super exhausted

To be honest
This job is nice
I like my job
Working is what 
keeps me alive

I feel worth
Helping people
Seeing the joy in their eyes
Catching it while they are
still alive

Sure, it is exhausting
But also healing 
Reminding me that
You only live once
So live your life!

Cuz one day
You will be like them
Old and ugly
With a pure hearth
Even if you don't wanna be 
a burden

Then you will die
But everything continues
Blossoms are blooming
Rain is raining
People are talking
But you are forever sleeping

That's what keeps me alive
To know that I will sleep at last
So why sleep now?
When I could live...





1 comment:

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...