Thursday, August 10, 2023

A leap of faith

Everything is falling down
Extreme weather
People are falling down
War hits harder

I want to make a change
I want to help people
I want to wrap their wounds
I want to hug them and say

"Everything is going to be okay"

Even if I'd i say it
Would i even believe it?

Deep inside 
I wouldn't
'Cuz 
Deep inside
I would know
Everything ends
With death
And he would say

"People are afraid of what they don't know"

Death, we know nothing about
But if I look from my perspective
I would tell you

"People just need a leap of faith"

You need something to believe in
Whatever you call it, i won't care
You need something to believe in
to keep going...

I need to believe in myself
I gotta be confident about it
Because i don't wanna be beaten
Or drown in the gossip

If you wanna survive
in this cruel world,
You gotta focus,
And believe in yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...