Monday, September 25, 2023

I am a weird witch

And isn't it lovely to be in love?

For a hopeless romantic like me,

It is just a fantasy, fiction.

To have the courage, the passion

No, I don't have these anymore.

I at least don't have the courage.


Maybe I will be just a hopeless romantic

Perhaps I like life like it is now

Right now here, reading love.

Some books and some poetry.

It fills me with warmth and hope.


"So hold on to your love, love.

Don't let it slip off of your hands..."

This is a quote from me

I swear, I would be the 

Weird witch who gives good advice

But never succeed in listening to her own advice

If I were in a fantasy book.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...