Sunday, September 24, 2023

A comment from a minecraft nastalgia music video

We played, We tried
We laughed, we cried
We succeeded, we died
We respawned and thrived
From the zombies, to the endermen
From the skeletons, to the pigmen
From the spiders and creepers
And from those annoying griefers
From the biome of jungle to sands
To the mushrooms and other obscure lands
From the snow and ice
To the swamps which never looked too nice
From the moments with friends we’ll cherish
From a time we hoped Herobrine would perish
From the great animations
To the Youtube sensations
Along with those musical incantations
I thank Mojang for creating my childhood
Much better than just ‘good’
I think I speak for everyone here
When I say this is not game of the year
It’s the game of the century
As it offered us plenty
And these memories will never leave
Just like the thought of first playing as Steve
So I say close your eyes
And listen to the music with surprise
As your memories of Minecraft where once apart
But now can be fixed like a broken heart
In order to find your memories core
You must go back to the world of Minecraft once more
And defeat the Ender Dragon one last time
As the sweet sounds of your childhood begin to chime
One last thing, for me to say
Which would be, have a nice day
Also for you to never forget this game
Nor the journey that came
As apart of that journey was the end
Quite literally, not pretend
Just like this poem, which I hope you all read
As I would love it if this poem and this game is remembered once I’m dead.


this poem is taken from this videos comment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5glPHD3Dsoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...