Monday, September 11, 2023

IDFK WHY I AM WRITING

I think i just want to tell what happened in my dream last night. This is literally not a poem though, this is kind of a journal. A dream journal maybe?

Daylight, warm sand. I am in Greece or Italy. There are ancient ruins on the water, all of them are ruined though, there was an earthquake before I got there I guess. I talk to some people I know or knew, some of my old friends...I get emotional because I miss them so much. Then I try to fly up above the sea so that I can reach my home. I jump mostly. Like, when you write "kangaroo" in GTA SAN ANDREAS (this is a nice hack) and the character jumps hella high. Yeah, I jump like that XD I jump from a ruin to another one and reach the house. 

I am in the house, but the holiday concept has changed to a family trip. My whole family is in the house and the house changed to my grandparent's house. I start to cry because I missed everyone so much. I knock on the door. My little cousin opens the door. I hug her so tight that she is like trying to escape me Lol, then my aunt comes saying "Hey what, who is it-" then she freezes. I freeze too. We both cry and hug and then my uncle come, and my grandparents. We talk and the day goes by.

It is night now. I am making a bed for myself. I wanna sleep on the ground even if there is a couch. (It is just a nostalgic thing to do, because I used to sleep on the floor with my cousins when I was little). Then I go to window and see the stars and the whole galaxy. I see a telescope by the window and take it. I look at Mars. The Mars is so clear, i have never ever seen it like that before. It was fascinating. Then i spot the jupiter and Saturn. Then i start looking everywhere and WHOOOP!!

Im in space. Around me, there are stars, and I never seen the stars this clear in my life. The planets are also magically big and look very clear. I can see the big storm on Jupiter and I can touch Saturn hale. So then when I am full of hope..

I wake up. 

I say "You f*cking alarm biiiiiiiiiiiiippp" XDDD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...