Monday, September 18, 2023

I just hope and hold on...

I had another dream.

It was almost the same as the other one i wrote. 

But this one was scary. 

I told it to a few people who would understand it.

Just so you know, I think that dreams can prepare us for something that can happen. 

Sometimes my dreams actually happen, and I feel weird.

Anyways, about the dream;

I was on vacation with my family again. My mom got all sick so we had to take her to the hospital. She came back home, and she couldn't walk. She was saying "I am so tired" all the time. Then I saw my cousin again and hugged him. I think I really miss him. But after this summer vacation, school started this time. And I didn't apply to high school but to a University! and not just a university, It was in Turkey and a new University!!

I saw people waiting in the hall, and there was a corridor. Then I saw him. The president of Turkey. ThE AlL MiGhTy ReCeP TaYYiP ErDogAn!!! BRUH!! like why are you even in my dream, right? However, he was there for the opening of the school. I kinda tried not to make any eye contact, because i was afraid that he would imprison me. Then i kind of tried to small run by the corridor. Then he grabbed me by my collar.

He dragged me to the ground and said "I have some things I will talk to her about." to all the students and some teachers watching. They did NOT even care. They just continued their life. Then I tried to stop him. Suddenly I saw a metal on the wall, maybe one and half meters above the ground. It was kind of rectangular, but just with two sides. Something I can hold on to. I just held it. He was pulling me.

I looked at him once, and I never shouted or said a word since he tried to kidnap me. I was silent. Then I turned my face and saw a teacher. I thought, "Wait, why am I not trying to shout??!". I began to shout very loudly " ReCeP TaYYiP ErDogAn is kidnapping a girl, ALEYYY ALEEEYY everyoneeee!!!". Silently the teacher turned her back and disappeared. No One HELPED ME. Then there were some students gathering. Not saying much, just making kind of a circle around ErDoGan. 

I looked at him for the second time. This time he was making a grimace, holding his right eye and saying "Agghhhhhh hssssss it hurtsss aagghhh it hurts... this is why I am taking her, believe me". Then people moved on. I was kind of frustrated but also thought "Yeah, right! he was very well at lying to people. I almost forgot".  Then I turned my head back and just held the metal. I waited. He pulled me so hard that I began to sweat. I was holding on too tight. Then a weight lightened, and something went away.

I looked at him for the last time, or I looked in the direction where he WAS. There was just some sunlight and dust in the air where he was holding me. I was still holding on to the metal, and nothing was holding me but I held on so tight that I was holding myself in the air only with my arms. I was relieved. I breathe in and out. 

I woke up. I did not cry. I felt both scared, relieved, and brave. My hands were shaking, and I couldn't recognize myself. I went to the bathroom, and I washed my face. Only then do I look up at the mirror and say "Oh wait, I exist!". I recorded the dream as a voice message. I just explained it to a friend. But afterward, I listened to it again. this dream might be a warning and a relief. 

I talked to my father about it and he was shocked. Because there was a creature in Islam, who is a man or something like that called "deccal". Very very bad person who lies and does very bad things. He doesn't have his ONE RIGHT EYE. I didn't even know that... And I saw that he vanished, so My father said "Hold on to something mehlika, it is time to hold on tight now...He will give up as I see from your dream. ", he continued "We saw that he was bad, just like in your first sight, we shouted it to the people. We showed it. Then they put us in prison...Then everyone saw how ugly and badhearted he was just like in your second sight of him...but no one could do anything but hold on tight"... he then concluded "He will vanish, just like he did in your third sight. He will give up eventually and we will feel scared, relieved but also brave".

I am full of hope and frustration. 

I just hope 

and hold on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...