Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Fear sticking on to my body, freedom running through my heart

People are scared of what they can't see
The future, the ghosts or the darkness
People were always scared of these
But in a way or another they came over it

People CAN face their fears
They CAN make the effort
It is all about the STRENGTH
Within THEMSELVES and their passion

I always had a passion about how things worked
Interested in many fields, like math and physics
Everyone would call me the tiny curious demon
Asking questions that are qualified as unimportant

BUT were they?
Were the fundemental questions that me, as a child asked
Were these questions just garbage?
Or could they actually help me find better solutions?

To find a solution I MUST face my fears
Fear of being taken for granted
Fear of being all alone about something that I believe in
Fear of not being able to succeed
Fear of every risk that I will take
Fear of absolutely every obstacle that might crush me
Fear of absolutely EVERYTHING that might happen 

Only thing that I have observed when I feel these fearfull thoughts is that
They are always there
They never left me
Actually they are like superglued on my body
I tried to get them off but they hurt 

So maybe, I thought, I will try sticking some things on my sticky fears
Like stardust, and some glitter
Cover them with the hope 
that I got and some passion

That's why behind the stardust, glitter, hope and passion
I always got some fear
It is what keeps me going actually
I am always a little bit scared but I got that hope
That I CAN DO THIS
Fear only is a connection that is trying to protect me from danger

I don't say "No there is no danger! Take this fear away from me!!"
I only say "yes, I do fear, and this journey might be dangerous.
But what is not dangerous and risky in this life? 
Life itself is equal to danger! 
I will come over this, just like LIFE."

I CAN face my fears
I CAN make the effort
It is all about the STRENGTH
Within MYSELF and MY passion!

I will never let this passion die,
For that I have to let it go sometimes
Let it talk and walk and do strange things
Let it shut my fear off and be my strength

Only then I can be the best version of myself
Only then I can help myself be happy
Only then I can feel the freedom 
Running through my veins 
First into my heart
Eventually through my brain
But hopefully AGAIN...
through MY HEART....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...