Wednesday, December 6, 2023

A genocide

I am very tired

Life scares me these days

Change is inescapable


Do you ever feel like 

You are doing the right thing

but something is not right


I am very sad

But I don't really have 

a big excuse to be like this


Everyone around me 

looks like they are having

a bad time 


But, Me, here, right now

I am totally okay

My heart on the other hand

Is not okay at all


I ache with the wounds of others


If they are hungry

I don't want to eat


If they are thirsty

I can't drink water


If they can't have an education

I don't feel like studying


If they are cold

I won't relax at home


If they are dying

I am dying


If they don't get the right to live the life I am living right now

I am going to vomit on this awful system that exists before my very eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...