Monday, February 19, 2024

Waterlily

I think it's nice that we share the same night sky

Isn't it miraculous that we were born in the same century?

I could have been born in 18th or 16th

You could have been born in the 17th or 15th

There was a huge chance for us to not even say "hi" to each other

But NO

We were born in the 21st century

On top of that, same year, 2005


Me in January, you in May

You are a yellow waterlily


You bloom in may

When the water gets warmer every day


You are a floating beauty

Surprisingly hardy despite your delicate facade


Resting eyes with a pretty big smile


You are so unreachable

makes me wanna dive in


It's cold and dark in here


I can't reach your roots

They are so deep down under the lake


But I am still diving anyway


Now I am afraid to reach you

One move could change everything


I don't want you to fade away


I won't make the move

I won't dare to touch you


You are beautiful where you are now


I'm floating on the lake

The waterlily on my left


It's so sweet, peaceful and quiet

I guess I'll let you be like this



No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...