Monday, May 13, 2024

One of the things I love most about myself
Is my courageous heart
I am so brave that there is nothing that
I look back to and say,
"OH..I wish I would've done that"
CUZ DUUH I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT
I'VE LIVED AS IF I LIVE ONLY ONCE
I experienced something which is gold worth
Withiout worrying over what other people think
Cuz SUPRIZE, it just doesnt really matter
Even if the think you've done was embarrassing
They won't remember it later
And even if they do, they will laugh and say
"Good old days, u remember when she did that? Yeah, She had the guts!"
I am pretty sure they will envy you
Cuz you lived your life to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...