Friday, March 21, 2025

You think I am gone cuz I left
But I am in threes I am in the wind
I am everywhere all around
And you cant catch me now
I wanted to go back
You cant catch me now
I was gonna go back
To my memories
My old life
Myself
You cant cath me now
I wanted to
But you could catch me
And I dont want it to be
I just dont understand
How they can be so unemphatic
Pathetic dumpass liars
I dont understand how they like
The money they get from my tears
From a thousand of tears
They get power and money
And be glad?
I will never understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had Enough

I have these dreams where I don't die  but get close to. So-called nightmares. There are times I drown I explode from an atomic bomb I t...