Monday, April 17, 2023

Be weird and happy

 Do you ever look in the mirror?


And you start to do weird grimaces

You laugh like hell

Continue to do those weird faces

You come out of your shell


I see myself 

I see a smiling face

very VERY dumb looking

I see a younger and an older version of myself

And I love all versions


Why am I so happy?

Is it because I give enough space

To think, to feel, and to process my feelings

Everyone needs that

Everyone needs time to figure things out

We will figure it out as we go


Maybe I don't know

We will figure it out

as we go...


Now I remember a song 









"figure it out"

Looks like it's all about to changeLife is such a funny, stupid gameYou say the word and I'll say the sameMaybe we can just run away

Can't always see way down the roadToo busy looking at the trees out my window

And we'll make it all up as we goAnd you crashed the party right on timeJust as the music died and on came the lightsSo help me up, bring me back to life

Maybe I don't know, We all just figure it out as we go'Cause no one really knows, We all just figure it out as we go


And I don't know why

But this song fits my vibe

right now...



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are happy <3 And yeah, I can relate to doing weird faces in the mirror xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD LoL everyone does that i suppose

    ReplyDelete

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...