Tuesday, September 5, 2023

The depression in the air

I actually did not hear the alarm in the morning
But i woke up on my own 
And I felt as if i was not tired
But i guess i am just overtired 

Anyways, it has been a long time since i got the will
To write here like this
I am in the buss
Reading books and listening to my autumn playlist on spotify
Right now i am listening to "R U Mine?"

Isnt fall just beatiful?
I love the depression in the air
Natures way to say goodbye
I think I actually love goodbyes
Because it is just so dramatic
It makes me feel like I am in a movie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have had Enough

I have these dreams where I don't die  but get close to. So-called nightmares. There are times I drown I explode from an atomic bomb I t...