Tuesday, September 5, 2023

What an amazing world 💀

I HATE SLEEPING
I cant fall asleep
I have math and chemistry tomorrow
I slept for like 5 hours in a row for many days
Im so tired but I can not sleep
The only thing i am thinking is crying
I just wanna cry and shout
Get it out of me

I hate it when my parents make noise
Exactly when I will fall asleep
I hate that they talk 
Behind the wall
their blurry talk
IT IS IN MY BRAIN 
I FEEL THE PAIN

But I mostly hate that
I know i will wanna sleep more in the morning
And i will say that i should go to bed early
Just like i did yesterday and today...
Did i go to bed early?
YES ACTUALLY
BUT DID IT CHANGE ANYTHING
NOPE.

WHY DO I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS?
THESE FRICKING CREATIVE THINGS AT NIGHT??
WHY NOT IN THE MORNING???
I FEEL DEAD WHEN I WAKE UP... I ADORE SLEEP IN THE MORNING

BUT NO, I ACTUALLY HATE THAT I NEED IT
I WISH, REALLLY WISH, THAT I DIDNT NEED SLEEP
THAT WOULD BE AN AMAZING WORLD FOR ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...