Wednesday, March 20, 2024

just a phase, like the moon

I changed

I am constantly changing but this time

My thoughts and my behaviors are so different

Last year, I was a WHOLE DIFFERENT PERSON

I didn't drink, I was behaving better, and didn't have other health problems

(I don't drink regularly, I just tried 3 times...alright now maybe 3 times is not trying anymore)

Anyways, I don't really want to be like this?

Or do I?

NO, I KNOW

I should just think that this is normal

This is a phase and will go away

Things are new to me

everything is

so I guess I should be patient

With myself and everything

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Min amethyststein

Du er som en amethyststein Folk tror du er bare en vanlig stein Men hvis de kan finne  det som er inn i steinen, Det som er inn i deg Det sk...