Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sometimes I want a house that
Has the best location
And that has a wonderful view
Because I would love to see
The same amazing view
Every day I wake up
Right?

But also
I would get bored after a while
It would be normal for me 
After a while
So actually
Absence of that view
Would make me want to go out
And when I see an amazing view
I would be amazed more

I think I can connect this with
Being with people you love
Sometimes you need some distance
To appreciate eachother more
When you meet up again...

I miss him so much
But it will be worth it 
When we meet again

When i'll meet his amazing view
I will be amazed more than I ever would
Because I miss him...


No comments:

Post a Comment

everything is entropy

I thought I could be better But I realized that I can't Maybe being myself is enough I don't need to be more Sometimes you got to le...