Saturday, October 12, 2024

everything is entropy

I thought I could be better
But I realized that I can't
Maybe being myself is enough
I don't need to be more

Sometimes you got to let it go
Let it flow cuz' life is not
A thousand years for us humans
We only roughly have a hundred

We should live it as good as we can
The circumstances are weird
Some people are born in the middle
Of a war and some are born into
The richest families in the world
I don't know why the world is so unfair
Why it's so cruel and sometimes meaningless

But that's why I wanna believe in a afterworld
There must be one, because I don't like this one
I hate this world and love it so much
It is good but very bad at the same time
Can be very cruel but very heavenly too
And I don't like it
But I like it

I just want everyone to behave themselves
And don't kill other people
Or just live life simple
And smile and live you know!
So many people shoot other people
WHY?
SO MANY KILL EACHOTHER FOR WHAT?
ThEiR hOnOr well FUCK YOUR HONOR
I don't understand the concept or the need of it!

Can't we just live this short life and pass in peace...
Maybe nothing can be better...
Neigher me nor the world...
Entropy says that everything goes towards chaos
A system that is in order will always
ALWAYS SEEK FOR CHAOS

Maybe that's why
Maybe thats why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

everything is entropy

I thought I could be better But I realized that I can't Maybe being myself is enough I don't need to be more Sometimes you got to le...